Friday, December 5, 2008

How to Write Your PhD Thesis

For a long time I needed to figure out the perfect way to write my PhD thesis.
It was a long way and lots of time was wasted on trials and errors.
This led me to write a course work were I have jotted down in a organised manner about all the information I acquired for writing my thesis.
I am greatful to Chillifreeze for offering me the marketing platform for the coursework: 'How to write your PhD thesis?'
I have tried to ctagorize the course work in several chapters where each of the important topics or questions any PhD student faces during the process of thesis writing has been discussed.
Several references are provided for how to do the referencing properly, planning and proper way of graphic presentations.
Have a look at it and I hope you will like it.

No comments: